Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Winning Team

Hi again.  Well the talk at Dressage4kids went really well on Sunday.  All that time I spent preparing really paid off.  I spoke on "Are you ready to Rate" and went over the key factors in being proficient in your Rating.  I actually really enjoyed it and hope I can do it again.

Now onto a bit of profile of some of the kids I regularly work with in Honey Hollow Pony Club.



This was a very fun and exciting day for all.  Brita and I prepped the "Winning Team" at D-Rally this year. And when I mean winning team we cleaned up.  We had 3 teams competing at D-Rally and the girls came in first, second and third.  They worked really hard and had an amazing day. With the help of Molly they were really prepared for Stable Management and also being ready for a Rally in general and as a result Molly is actually speaking this weekend on how to be prepared for Rally.  Good for you Molly.  We had many mounted preps leading up to this focusing on all three phases.  We broke down what we had to work on.  Their dressage tests, having a safe but effective cross country and a clear show jumping round. And they pulled it off with nerves and all.  Brita and I got to coach the teams together on the day. They all really worked together as a team and it showed.  Very proud of you guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment